Job offer: IT Programmer Analyst
US - NY - Hawthorne (Westchester County)
Programmer/Analyst will be working with all departments to meet their reporting requirements by writing new programs, new ad-hoc reports, downloading data into Excel for further analysis, writing functional and technical design for each project for approval, and managing / organizing all reports into secured network folder. This position will be responsible for all equipment necessary for operations (RF Devices, Workstations, label printers, scanners, handheld devices, etc.), will support ZJAH Outlet Stores, and work with technical support when necessary.
Programmer works closely with Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Customer Support, and Shipping.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
. ERP System: IBS Enterprise, PFastship, TL Ashford, etc
. RPGLE, MS Access, Java, VBasic
. Composing complex query/400 for reporting or download to Excel or flat file
. Printers (label and documents)
. RF devices
. Administrator (user account, IBS security setup, etc.)
- Server based Applications
. MS RMS (Outlet Stores)
. Remstar Shuttle (Vertical carousel)
. BI, TM1, Cockpit Pro, Sales Sage Logix, NetStore, etc.
. Daily/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly sales reporting
. Adhoc reports
. Documentation (Projects functional and technical designs, Process procedures, etc.)
• Qualities: Highly pro-active, strong work ethic, dynamic, ability to work under deadlines and to accept responsibility, committed, team player, willing to work flexible hours.
• Experience: 2+ years experience working as a Programmer and some experience analyzing sales data (forecasting, planning, and inventory) for companies with direct sales force is necessary, preferably in consumer goods industry
• DEGREE: 4 year degree in Business or related field with emphasis on Mathematics or Statistics required.
• Proficient in RPGLE programming is a must
• Proficient in MS Office is a must
• OS/400, DB2 database, Query/400, SQL database is a must
• Java programming/Visual Basic/MS Access is a plus
• Knowledge in IBS Enterprise (also known as ASW) is a big plus
• Knowledge on Server 2008/2010 is a plus
• Knowledge on Exchange Server is a plus
• Knowledge in troubleshooting is a plus
• Knowledge in MS RMS is a plus
• Proficient in both Windows and MAC Environment
• Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate clear communication of analysis requirements and results
Any questions? Please contact:Karin Slade
Please follow the link provided